Thank you for getting in touch for more details about my wedding photography packages. You’re probably here because you like the look of the relaxed wedding photography i offer, if you’ve not had chance to take a good look around, you can feast your eyes on some recent weddings HERE.
HOW I WORK ON THE DAY
I’m a very relaxed and informal photographer so if your worst nightmare is standing outside for hours on end posing for cheesy staged photos, you’re in the right place!
For the most part, i’ll be tip-toeing around quietly snapping away capturing your day naturally as it unfolds.
There will be chance for the more formal family photos (if you want them) and we’ll spend around 20 minutes capturing those most important to you.
After that we’ll go for a wander together, this is where those beautiful portraits are made and a lovely peaceful time for you to have a giggle and a little time away whilst I capture a mixture of natural shots- but don’t worry- I wont keep you away from your guests for long! You may find me climbing into a bush, lying on the floor or standing on a wall to get the perfect portrait but I promise to make it fun- even if you don’t usually enjoy being in front of the camera!
Full Day Coverage- £1495
This is my most popular coverage option covering from bridal preparations to first dance.
- My help and advice throughout the planning process
- Me (Kathryn) for the whole day
- Full Day coverage from bridal/grooms preparations until after the first dance
- All your images at high resolution, lovingly edited and available through digital download and also on a lovely wooden USB
- Highlight slideshow set to music
- Password protected online gallery to share your images with your family and friends
- Travel within the North West
Ultimate Coverage- £1995
- Full Day Coverage- see above
- A4 or 12×12 Hardback 30 page Album with linen or leather cover
- Engagement session + high resolution images
- Second Professional Photographer £200
- Engagement session £150
- Additional hours coverage beyond 10 hours (per hour) £195
- A4 or 12×12″ Album with 30 lay-flat pages and a choice of leather or linen cover – £495
- Two duplicate parent albums around half the size of the main book – £195
Albums include full design service included 3 sets of pdf proofs for you to make changes to perfect your album.
HOW TO BOOK
I take a £395 booking fee to secure the date, then i’m officially your photographer!
If you’re ready to book just pop me an email letting me know your full names, address and contact number and i’ll send over a contract for you by email along with details of how to send the deposit. Once the deposit is received you’ll then get your welcome letter and paper contracts in the post and you can sign and return one copy for me.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
You can see my F.A.Q’s here to answer some of the most popular questions, if you can’t find what you’re looking for just email me on email@example.com